četrtek, 19. januar 2017

"Nature sketchbook" art journal page

I admired all of the art journal pages out there for some time now but I kind of couldn't gather the courage to make one myself. But yesterday I decided to jump right into in. And let me tell you... I enjoyed it so so much and I'm looking forward finding some time to create some more art journal pages.

For my first one I chose "Nature Sketcbook" from newest Graphic45 paper collection. And of course I added a lot of 13arts goodies, gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards and few Wild orchid crafts small green roses. I hope you'll like it. I'll be happy to hear your opinion. I've also made a new youtube tutorial for you to go along. I'll be happy if you like it, share it and subscribe if you liked my video. :)

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Aleksandra
















The project fits perfectly to this month's color scheme at Words&Paintery:


11 komentarjev:

  1. iii, čudovit je. Zdaj pa grem na ogled videa :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Krasno si se poigravala z materiali.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Brillant! So much details and textures! Love your work here! Thanks for playing with us at words&paintery

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great spread! Love all the details! Thank you for joining Words & Paintery!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. So wonderful work! Thanks for Joining us at Words&Paintery

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Amazing work! Love your colors, details, texture - everything!
    Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. OMG!!! Very cool! Love love love
    Thanks for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gorgeous page! Love the effects of the background. Thanks for joining us at Words and Paintery!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow this is very stunning! Amazing details and textures.
    Thank you for joining the Words & Paintery challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Beautiful page. Thank you for joining the Words & Paintery challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Stunning page. Thank you for playing along with words and paintery.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3