ponedeljek, 31. julij 2017

Explore, wander, dream passionately... mixed media canvas

Hi my dear crafty friends :)

We just spent our family weekend at the seaside and it felt so so good to relax a bit. I came home full of fresh ideas and energy to complete my projects. And today I would like to share with you my new canvas I made - explore, wander, discover, dream passionately. I used lots of Lindy's gang products and Prima&Finnabair products and I also added some real 23 karat gilding which makes it so rich!















I was inspired by two current challenges:
Dusty attic july challenge and its gorgeous moddboard with those striking and bold colors and
More than words monthly challenge with the theme of arrows and a word "explore".

I will add graphics and links to both of them at the bottom of my post. Go check them out! This was so much fun to make! Hope you'll like it. :) Do leave me some thoughts in the comment section... I loooooove to read them!

Have a great day!
Hugs, Aleksandra




5 komentarjev:

  1. So beautiful project!! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic Challenge xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Your work is always amazing, all is in the details! Thank you for joining at More than words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh my! Such dreamy colors and a wonderful composition! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Aleksandra It is so cool!!! Gorgeous layout!
    Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I it so beautiful n gorgeous !! Loved it my friend !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words !! xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3