sobota, 30. september 2017

"Color your life Beautifully" Layout

I promise this is my last post for today :) Here I am in the middle of the night sharing with you my layout for this month's Dusty Attic challenge. I loved it the first time I saw it and I just could not skip this one! Just look how incredibly colorful and gorgeous is the Moodboard! And so it my entry. This time I decided to take more simple and modern look since I felt it fitted perfectly! I used crooked fence chipboard behind the photo as some kind of a banner and grass clusters that I colored to look like a paint splashes. :) Hope you'll like it! ;)









And here is the gorgeous Mood board:


I used Dusty Attic chipboards:









Enjoy the day, night... whatever it is at your place :) and see you around!
Big hugs to all,
Aleksandra

2 komentarja:

  1. This is absolutely colorfully gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with the Dusty Attic September challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3