ponedeljek, 30. oktober 2017

"Bloom with grace" layout

Hi dear crafty friends. I’m so excited to share with you my first post as DT for Bob n Betty IndiaI fell in love at first sight with gorgeous new paper collection Cottage Blush. First I wanted to make an off the page project but this gorgeous soft collection was just screaming for a delicate layout, so I decided this would be a perfect first project. I chose a photo I had my eyes on for some time now. It’s a gorgeous photo of a little flower girl with a beautiful white horse. Perfect for these soft papers. 



I used lots of Scrapiniec chipboard pieces, laces and delicate Prima flowers to go with it, to make the layout even more soft. For coloring I used one of my favourites - Lindy's magicals - Mountain lavendar gold.












I'm also participating in October More than words challenge for which the word inspiration is Delicate and the creative challenge is to use fabrics. As soon as I first saw this photo it felt so delicate and so soft to me. And when I received my package with Cottage blush Bob n Betty papers they felt so delicate to. So I joined them with some delicate Scrapiniec chipboards and some gorgeous lace. I love how it all came out! Hope you'll like it too! :)



Hope you'll like my project and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

4 komentarji:

  1. My dear friend I am always inspired by your beautiful layouts !! They make me want to rush to my craftroom to create !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words xoxo Heike

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Aaawwww... thank you so so much my dear sweet Heike for your heartwarming words! It's the best compliment one can receive!!! I'm so happy to inspire someone! Coming from such a talented artist as you, it is even more special! Thank you! Big hugs to you! <3

      Izbriši
  2. This is a stunning layout!! I love all the texture and those beautiful chippies! Thanks for joining us this month at MTW! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sooo beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3