petek, 24. november 2017

"The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives" mixed media canvas

Hi my dear crafty friends,

Today I'm with you again, this time with mixed media canvas... Well instead of a canvas I used decorative pannel this time. The structure fitted perfectly to this month's Mixed media & Art moodboard which was the inspiration behind this project.



I used gorgeous Bob n' Betty papers from three different collections: "Bare Essentials" collection  papers - They are absolutely perfect for mixed media layouts. There was one particular set of papers in this gorgeous collction that I just fell in love with right away. So I decided to use it for the background of my today's mixed media canvas. I've also added a woodgrain paper from "Cottage Blush" collection on top of it and used some Decoupage papers from "Imperial" collection behind my photo. They are not supposed to be used like this, but they fitted perfectly so why not right? Mixed media is all about experimenting.

You can find all of the Bob n' Betty papers in their online store. Feel welcome to visit!

I' ve also used lots of Lindy's gang product for coloring: Tibetan Poppy Teal, Time Travel Teal Starburst sprays, Landlubber Green Moon Shadow Mist, Bratwurst Brown Magical Shaker for coloring rusty chipboards and Sassy Sapphire Embossing powder.

And of course there is lots of gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards used and some gorgeous Prima flowers.













For the project I was inspired by two challenges - Mixed media & Art November Challenge "Mysterious" with its sketch, background, where I used sculptured wall pannel instead of a canvas, colors and some plexi glass pannel on top of it (hanging bottles on the moodboard), paper staples and some rusty elements.


I was also inspired by this month's More than words challenge, where the inspirations is woodgrain pattern and outdoors theme. I used woodgrain patterned paper, some forest wood and outdoors picture and a quote.


Hope you'll like my project and see you soon again!
Hugs, Aleksandra



10 komentarjev:

  1. So gorgeous!! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a unique take on the challenge! I love all that texture. Thanks for playing along at More Than Words this month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It is simply fabulous Aleksandra !! I am in love with this layout !! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words !! xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. WOW!!!! This looks amazing! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This is awesome! Very unique. Love the sentiment! All the best from MTW! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is lovely! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art this month!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Simply outstanding and I absolutely love that photo! I love this project it's phenomenal! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Lovley Project, so many beautiful details.
    Thank you for your participation in the Mixed Media & Art Challenge!
    Hug Katja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow!!! Amazing work! Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media & Art!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3