četrtek, 9. november 2017

Where fairies live ... mixed media exploding box

Hi my dear crafty friends. I'm on Scrapiniec blog again today and I really have a fairytale to share with you today. I made it with gorgeous Scrapiniec collection Blueberry Fairy. I just love this gorgerous fairies so I made them a fairyland in a mixed media exploding box. 



I used several Scrapiniec chipboard pieces that you can find in their online shop:
Blueberry Fairy - Little Fairies,
Blueberry Fairy - Elements,
Blueberry Fairy - Oval Frame,
Blueberry Fairy - Mushrooms and Frame,
Blueberry Fairy - XL Oval Frame,
Fern leaves XL,
Water plants - Cattail

















I used Lindy's gang sprays and magicals for coloring and added some glitter embossing powders. 
I used:
- Edelweiss moss green, Landlubber green, Gator gumbo olive, Frosted forget-me-nots and Wake me up before you go gold Starburst sprays and 
- Edelweiss moss green. Gator gumbo olive, Bayou boogie gold, Jazzy jivin purple, Mountain lavendar gold, Voodoo violet blue and Frosted forget-me-not Magicals
- Bavarian blue Magical shaker.

Colors of the project were inspired by this month's Lindy's gang color challenge:



And the theme was inspired by this month's Mixed media & art challenge "Fantasy":



There is also a new video tutorial on my youtube channel if you'd like to see how I created it.


Hope you'll like it!

Have a great day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

7 komentarjev:

  1. Wow! Beautiful box and great idea! Thanks a lot for playing with ua at MM&A!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG! So creative and so inspiring! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. How gorgeous! What a wonderful idea and you perfectly captured the colors and the feel of the moodboard! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. WOW, WOW, so many beatiful details.
    Thank you for joing the Mixed Media & Art Challenge!
    Hug Katja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super gorgeous project and a great take on our challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3