četrtek, 28. september 2017

"Water your heart's little sprouts" altered wooden plate

Hi my dear friends! :) I'm on Scrapiniec blog today with you again with something very textured. ;) Today's post was actually inspired by a moodboard over at Mixed Media place challenge blog. It was a love at first sight and when thinking about my project I realized that gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards are just the perfect match for my idea. So I decided to join together the both. 




I made a canvas art or better yet a wooden plate art :) I altered a big wooden plate and I made a foresty looking layout on it. Some time ago I saw this gorgeous photo featuring a little tree inside the lightbulb and  wanted to make my own little tree in a lightbulb. I positioned it in a heart shaped frame that I placed on a wired fence. My idea was to create a perfect implementation of the quote featured on the moodboard: "It's impossible" said pride. "It's risky" said experience. "It's pointless" said reason. "Give it a try" whispered the heart. Hope you'll like my project. I also have a new video tutorial for you over at my youtube channel. :)

I used several Scrapiniec chipboards, available in their online store:
















I also have a video tutorial for you on my youtube channel, feel wellcome to visit and take a look:


And here is the Mixed media place Moodboard for September challenge that inspired the project:


Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you back soon again.

Hugs, Aleksandra

3 komentarji:

  1. Simply sublime!
    Love that background!so cool!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful work!
    Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Love this project! Very cool, my dear! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3