torek, 31. oktober 2017

Get well soon with honey and lemon exploding box

Hi dear friends,

I'm with you today again sharing made last exploding box I made with gorgeous Altenew "Get well soon set" for the Altenew October Inspiration challenge.



Here is the inspiration photo and link to the challenge.


I was mainly inspired by colors and by setting of flowers on the wooden table from the photo and also by the sentiment on the featured card. I made an Get well exploding box with tea, honey and lemon and gorgeous flower bouquet on the table in the center of the box. I also used a Splatter stencil from Altenew for the background on the box as though they were splatters of honey.











Hope you'll like my project.
Enjoy the day, be well and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3