petek, 29. december 2017

Angel's Blessings for the Year to come

Hi dear friends. :) For the last days I've been enjoying making winter tags. Today, for my fresh Scrapiniec inspiration, I'm sharing with you four of them, made with same collection of cute angels! They somehow remind me on "Little Prince" and I fell in love with them the moment I first saw them! Hope you'll like them! :)



I've used several Scrapiniec chipboards that you can find in their online store:
Tatting Christmas - Borders
Confetti - Stars














Hope you had a wonderfull Christmas and wishing you a blessed and happy new year 2018 to come! I'm feeling incredibly blessed to have you by my side and I hope you'll all continue to inspire and encourage me in the year to come to! Thank you for everything my dear friends and followers! Withouth you all I wouldn't be, where I am today!

Hugs to all!
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3